PORTABLE SPOTLESS WATER
Deionized Water Filter System
No water spots. No towel drying. No elbow grease. Guaranteed!Order Now
Simple Chuck orders are fulfilled by Spotless Water Systems LLC (owner of Simple Chuck and CR Spotless) through CRSPOTLESS.COM where you’ll be redirected to place your order.
Keeping your vehicles spotless has never been so
QUICK & SIMPLE
Simple Chuck is great for cleaning your RV, cars, trucks, toy haulers, and desert toys. On sea, it's great for yachts, boats, water craft. At home, use it to keep your windows and solar panels beautiful and spot free.
How Simple Chuck Works
What's the worst part about washing your vehicle?
DRYING & WATER SPOTS
Using your standard water supply, the Double Chuck produces spotless water that makes it possible to Just Wash, Rinse, and Walk Away!® We guarantee you'll have 100% spot free paint, glass, and chrome with absolutely no need for towel drying.
WATCH THE 5-MINUTE CAR WASH →
The unfiltered tap water supply to your home's outside faucet and sprinklers are full of salts, minerals, and calciums. When left to dry in the sun, these natural elements leave behind unsightly water spots on your paint finish. Over time, they become painfully difficult to remove.
The Double Chuck removes 100% of the salts, minerals, and calciums from your tap water supply through a process called deionization. The result is pure H2O containing zero elements that can create water spots. 100% spot free washing even with no towel drying even in the heat of the sun!
ORDERING FILTER REPLACEMENTS
Couldn’t be more simple! Here’s how it works:
- Use the filters until the color change indicator changes from blue to gold.
- Time for new filters? Place order online and we'll send you a fresh set for only $144.95, which includes shipping and return shipping of the filter cartridges.
- Your filter order arrives and includes a prepaid FedEx Ground return label (we pay the return shipping cost of your used filters).
- Place the used filter cartridges in the waterproof bags (included) and into shipping box, affix the prepaid label, and drop off at nearest local FedEx/Kinkos.
- Rinse and repeat (no pun intended).